Saturday, July 25, 2015

Manwhore+1 by Katy Evans: Review by Lys

Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Like a thousand women before me, I fell in love with the city's favorite bachelor billionaire player. And now I will never be the same."

Oh how I LOVE Katy Evans! Whenever I start one of her stories, I know that I will not be disappointed. Her heroines are always smart and strong and her heroes are always ALL man. It is no joke that Katy knows how to create one HOT alpha male! Manwhore+1 is a delicious continuation to Manwhore, following Malcolm and Rachel as they navigate through a new and exciting relationship.

"You're like a spark, Rachel, all I need is to breathe on you and you catch fire."

This book was amazing! It was sexy, witty, and endearing. The ending of Manwhore left me so anxious that I could not wait to see what happened when Rachel walked into Saint's office; it was not what I had expected! Malcolm and Rachel's journey was one I truly enjoyed. Malcolm was steadfast and never doubted what he wanted or how he felt about Rachel. His love for Rachel allowed her to give herself completely and freely to him. It was beautiful, and it had me in tears! I LOVED the hashtag/twitter posts at the end. A super cute conclusion to this MUST read! I highly recommend this book to fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, This Man, and The Fixed Trilogy.

♥Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment