Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sacrifice by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

SacrificeSacrifice by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"This woman is the bane of my existence and the reason I live, all wrapped in one beautiful package. Not having her is the reason I've wanted to die, yet it was a choice I made because I loved her so damn much." ~Crew

Crew Gentry had lost everything and yet he had so much to give. Bound by family and love, he sacrificed it all for a second chance. Julia was facing one tragedy after another, and all she wanted to do was take care of her little girl. When all hope was lost, Crew was the only one that could save them.

I was blown away by this book. It was such an emotional read. I thought it was going to be another hot alpha, MMA fighter book, but it wasn't. It was sooo much more! What I loved about it most was the depth to which I was able to connect to the characters. Due to Adriana Locke's flawless, beautiful writing...I found myself right along side them, desperate for a second chance at life and love. My heart broke repeatedly for Crew and Julia over all that they had to endure. I felt their loss, their pain, and their hope. This story moved me, and I enjoyed every single moment. I would highly recommend this book. It is definitely a MUST read!

"When things seem unbeatable, you have to keep pressing forward. Because no matter how bad they look, you can always win. You always have the power. You just have to realize it." ~Crew

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment