Monday, July 13, 2015

I See You by Ker Dukey & DH Sidebottom: Review by Lys

I See YouI See You by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"For me there is no reason other than I like to watch, capture, and live for a moment in their emotions. It's what was normal for me, what was in my blood. Sin, depravity and murder." ~Devon


EEEPIC! Holy shit! Another amazing, thrilling, heart pounding read by this talented dual! Wow! Just WOW! When I first read the warning from the authors to grab a condom, I thought, oh hell...this is going to be a rough ride. I was so nervous to continue! Then after reading the beginning and what happened to Nina, ugh...it was hard to read. Due to the exceptional writing and a magnificent storyline, I kept on...and on...and on. I could NOT put it down! It was everything you expect from a book from Ker and DH. It was intense, emotional, gut wrenching, raw, and deliciously dark. A MUST READ!

"Nina is gone, and the girl that remains in her place is a living corpse that holds the previous owner's eyes; the only thing that remains of the old me. The me before my life ended in a single night." ~Nina

♥Review by Lys 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment