Sunday, October 11, 2015

Concealed by review by Juls

ConcealedConcealed by M.M. Koenig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**** I Love Story Time was gifted an arc copy in exchange of an honest review ****


4.5 Stars!


I have been following this series from the beginning! All 3 books are full of twist and turns and trying to figure out who did what and who's in charge of who. If you're someone that likes a good mystery along with a love story, this is definitely for you! I have really grown to love all the characters throughout this series. Some more then others, but they all have had a great impact on the story. There is so much that goes on in this book! At times, I wanted to skim in some areas that I didn't think were as important; mainly the sex scenes. Don't get me wrong! I don't mind them, but I just wanted to find all the answers for the questions that I have been left with from the previous books.

I really did enjoy this story. I would rate this series an overall 5 stars. There were some areas I liked and some I could have done without, but all in all, I did enjoy it. However, what I will say is that I LOVED Micah and I'm SO SAD!!!!!! I know he's the "ex-boyfriend" and her heart is with Ethan, but mine belonged to Micah!! He loved Mia so much! I had my heart break over and over in this story for him every time he would say something super sweet to Mia.....


“You’ve done a very good job at convincing everyone you’re fine. I know better. A lot’s happened in the past month. Nobody would be fine. I just want you to know –I’m always here for you.”

“I’ll take you any way I can have you. Being away from you shattered me. If being friends is what you want, then that’s what you’ll get,”



The one that hurt the most was.....


“We were together for five years. You’ve been with him for a few months. What does he have that I don’t?” Micah asked bitterly.


OMG...I was so crying for him when I read that. I just wanted to jump in the story and tell him.... "Choose me... pick me.... love me!" LOL. Then the ending...OMG!!!!!! Talk about UGLY CRY!!!! Ugh!!!! I just couldn't believe it and I seriously did NOT see THAT coming!!! What a way to end Concealed! Seriously...my mind is blown!


~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment