Friday, October 2, 2015

Ms. Manwhore by Katy Evans: Review by Lys

Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore, #2.5)Ms. Manwhore by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aww...this novella was adorable. I loved it! Ms. Manwhore is the happily ever after we all have been waiting for; a perfect conclusion to Malcolm and Rachel's love story. Rachel's excitement was incredibly contagious. I think I smiled and swooned throughout this entire read! I could literally feel her love and admiration for Saint lift right off the pages. Truly, who wouldn't want to be Ms. Manwhore, right?! Good God, Malcolm Saint was as HOT as ever! Sheesh, that man is the definition of sex-on-a stick! If I was to be stranded on a desert island, and I could only bring one book boyfriend with me, it would be MALCOLM KYLE PRESTON LOGAN SAINT! Katy Evans is a brilliant author and has written yet another exceptional series.. Thank you Katy! For your lovely words and for...SAINT!

❤️ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment