Sunday, October 4, 2015

SPIKE by Amity Cross : Review by Juls

Spike (The Beat and The Pulse, #3.5 )

Spike by Amity Cross
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

**** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC for an honest review ****


4 Stars!


"When we fought, it would be bitter, but when we made love, it would be explosive. All or nothing."


Man, I have missed Ash Fuller! There's nothing like getting reacquainted with this hot and sexy piece of man candy! I loved that he was just as much of an alpha male as I had remembered and that his mouth is just as dirty! The love and overprotectiveness that he has for Ren is sooo incredibly hot! I also really liked that we got to see a bit of the fighter side of him again. As always, Amity Cross did not disappoint with the sexiness and drama that Spike entailed. Even though it was a shorter story then the others from this series, nothing was left out! I really enjoyed this story, and I loved that Ren still had as much of a hold on Ash when it came to his heart. When he needed her the most, she always knew how to get through.


“You’re the only one who has ever brought me back.”


I absolutely loved reading this continuation to Ash and Ren's story, and I can't wait to see what will come next from Amity Cross!




~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment