Monday, October 12, 2015

VIVID by Jessica Wilde: Review by Lys

VividVivid by Jessica Wilde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I was no longer the man I had been when I first joined the Army. No longer the man my unit saw when they followed me off base that day. I was a result of war. A consequence." ~Merrick

I am in awe of Jessica Wilde. Vivid is one of the most beautifully written books that I have read in a very long time. It was breathtaking, emotional...real. This story of an injured solider and a damaged girl captivated me from the very start. It was un-put-downable! Merrick and Grace's journey wrapped itself around my heart. I felt so much for these characters. I cried with them, shared their anxiety, and rejoiced in their happiness. Their triumph over tragedy is an ode to the countless military men and woman who continue to heal today. I love military romances, and this is definitely one of the best. A MUST read!

"I was in love with all of him. Even the parts he thought were broken. He was strong even when he didn't think he was, brave when he was scared. He was kind even when he was angry with life, and he made me laugh more often than not these days." ~Grace

❤️ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment