Thursday, October 22, 2015

Jackson's Destiny by C.A. Harms : Review by Juls

Jackson's DestinyJackson's Destiny by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


**** I Love Story Time was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review ***

4 Stars!


WOW! These Sawyer brothers are some HOT cowboys! I usually don't care too much for stories that are about cowboys, but after reading C.A. Harms' "cowboys", I'm starting to change my mind! They are starting to make me think I should have gotten myself a cowboy! LOL.

Jackson is just as lovable as Ryan and I'm pretty sure that Noah will be right up there with them! I really liked this story about moving on after such a horrible loss and finding it in yourself to continue living a happy life. It seems that Jackson and Bailey both knew what that feeling was like and being there for each other was exactly what they both needed. They were really a cute couple that knew how to push each others buttons! I loved that Jackson would just throw Bailey around whenever she wasn't willing to give in!

I'm so happy that we also got a continuation of Ryan and Amber's story. Their relationship in book 2, pretty much started right where book 1 ended! We also got to see a little flirting between Noah and Alena! I think I'm going to really like Alena. She is too funny!

The bonus chapter!!!! Are u kidding me?? I can't wait to read Ryan's story!!! My heart was pounding because I just couldn't believe it. Getting glimpses of his past and now reading this?? Knowing C.A. Harms, book 3 is going to be another great addition to this series!!!


-Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment