Monday, October 26, 2015

The Fall Up by Aly Martinez: Review by Lys

The Fall UpThe Fall Up by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Squee! I LOVED this book! I'm sitting here with a big silly grin on my face as I write this. I just don't know how she does it! Aly Martinez has yet again written such an amazing book. Her writing, her stories, her characters...they captivate you! They pull you into their world and take control of every emotion. You can't help but be consumed by her story and fall in love with her heroes. The Fall Up was a beautiful, witty read, and I enjoyed every single minute of it! I found myself rooting for Levee and falling for Sam. I just adored their personalities and the sweet and silly dialogue between them. There hasn't been a book that Aly has written that I haven't loved and The Fall Up is no exception. This is definitely a MUST read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment