Saturday, October 17, 2015

LEV: A Shot Callers Novel by Belle Aurora

Lev (Shot Callers, #1)Lev by Belle Aurora
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My heart is so full right now! I just finished LEV and I absolutely LOVED it! My God...it was a beautifully written story. What an amazing, UNIQUE, lovable character Lev was! The way he took care of Mina melted my heart. I loved the sweet moments that showed me how he felt about Mina and his family. As for Mina...that girl was just the brightest light. Her personality shined off the pages! She was simply radiant. The way she understood Lev and was able to really see him was extremely touching. There were so many parts where I swooned, laughed out loud, and even one or two that made my chest ache with anxiety. A few surprising revelations had me on pins and needles! This was truly a fantastic read. It was everything I have come to expect from Belle Aurora. I would read ANYTHING that woman wrote! The best part...I think there will be more! I am so excited with the idea that this may just be the beginning of what I know will be an epic stand-alone series. I am dying to read more about Lev and Mina; along with Sasha, Nastasia and Alessio! I loved all these crazy characters. There is so much more story to be told! Thank you Belle Aurora, for yet another 5 STAR read!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment