Friday, October 2, 2015

Until Jax by Aurora Rose Reynolds: Review by Lys

Until Jax (Until Him, #1)Until Jax by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just love these Mayson men! Each and every one of them are aggressive, super sexy alphas! Jax did not disappoint! He is definitely his father's son...simply de-li-cious! I have truly enjoyed every book in this addictive series. With every story, they just keep getting better and better!

When Jax first met Ellie, he experienced the Mayson curse; he found his BOOM! From that moment, there was nothing that was going to get in the way of him making Ellie his. Taking his father's (Cash from Until Lilly) advice, he backed Ellie in a corner and gave her no other choice but to fall in love with him. Sounds harsh I know, but it was HOT! I loved their relationship. I giggled every time Ellie tried to pull away from Jax; he would pull her back into him and growl. Sexy right? I loved that he wouldn't let her pull away and get lost in her own head. We woman (at least I know I do) tend to do this, and I loved how Jax handled it; like a MAN...sigh. I just LOVED Jax!

That being said, Until Jax is not just a steamy love story. It is also filled with sneak peeks into future stories about June and Sage (which are going to be ah-maaazing!) and an introduction to a certain sexy dentist. With a redeeming side story and a thrilling conclusion, Until Jax was a hit! I would definitely recommend this book...this entire series!

***Until Jax is book 1 in the Until Him series and can be read as a standalone. The Until Him series is a spin off series from the Until series. Crazy confusing I know, but sooo worth the read!***

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment