Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Resentment by Nicole London: Review by Lys

ResentmentResentment by Nicole London
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an amazing debut novel by Nicole London! I absolutely LOVED it! I loved her writing style, the storyline, the characters, and especially the love hate relationship between Dean and Mia. I read this book in one sitting and went hours without food. Lol. I could not put it down! There were parts of Dean and Mia's journey that had my stomach in knots and my heart racing with anxiety. One scene in particular left me breathless! Resentment definitely gets my vote for the BEST angsty, cocky bastard, hot cop book EVER! If you are looking for a fantastic read with witty banter and smokin' hot chemistry, this book is for you. I HIGHLY recommend it!

❤️ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment