Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Darkness Lurks (Darkness, #3) by J.L. Drake

Darkness Falls (Darkness #3)Darkness Falls by J.L. Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"They never knew I was there, never knew I watched their most private moments, never knew I heard some of their darkest secrets."

Ooooh...this was so freak'in good! Gah! It was creepy as hell and kept me in a stage of constant anxiety thee entire time. I absolutely LOVED it! From start to finish, this book consumed me. It was intense, suspenseful, and is full of twists that I did not see coming. J.L Drake did a brilliant job of bringing the storyline together at the end and giving me the answers I sooo desperately needed from books 1 and 2. I fell in love with Seth, Emily, and the men of the OPD. Although, I'm sad to see Seth and Emily's story come to an end, I'm hoping for more Garrett and Nicholas! Darkness Falls was a epic conclusion to a fantastic series! I highly recommend you scoop this one up!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment